The Western Mortgagee Advisory Council (WMAC) is a consortium of HUD approved multifamily and healthcare lenders active in the Western United States. Founded in 1999, WMAC was established to provide constructive advice and support to HUD leadership to improve the effective delivery of FHA multifamily insurance programs in the Regional Office jurisdictions of San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, and Seattle.
Our members include: lenders, consultants, appraisers, engineers, attorneys, and other HUD related stakeholders.
* 2017 Conference: Sept. 18-20, 2017 at the Curtis Hotel in Denver, CO.
Online conference registration is open. Click below for registration by mail.
Book your room by August 18th with this Hotel Link.
* Sponsorship Opportunities: Contact Jeremy Frankel: email@example.com
* Renew your Membership Online or mail form.
* Conference registration coming soon
HUD Announcements for 2016:
* January 29, 2016 – New MAP Guide Released